CTVMA 2nd Screen Synchronicity ACMI
Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
Cinema 1, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 at 9:30 AM
Join the Connected TV Marketing Association (CTVMA) and Australia’s leading industry exponents of Social TV in Australia’s first 2012 ratings period forum.
Fango, iView, Jump-in, Zeebox. Australian TV networks are creating new ways for connected audiences to engage with their content, advertisers and each other. With 60 per cent of online Australians having used a second screen device while watching TV, synchronising the second screen for connected viewing is rapidly becoming part of the multi-screen strategy.
- Craig Blair CEO Zeebox Australia (Zeebox)
- Kristin Carlos Head of TV at Yahoo!7 (FANGO)
- Alex Johnston Co-Founder & Designer at Apps Perhaps (OzTV)
- Steve Weaver Head of Research, Channel Nine (Jump-in)
- Gary Hayes Executive Producer Multi Platform TV at Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
- Tommy McCubbin Creative Lead (Twelevision), Interactive Director at Clemenger BBDO Melbourne
- Stuart Waite Chief Technology Officer at Shine Group Australia
- Andrew Cuccurullo Director at B33hive, CEO (Fans.tv)
- Mark Blair Senior Director Asia-Pacific at Brightcove
For all enquiries, please contact James Grant Hay, President APAC at the Connected TV Marketing Association firstname.lastname@example.org